This Is For You...
Ready To Take It To The Next Level?
The Ultimate Guide To Mixing In GarageBand
No Guesswork. No Jargon.
Newly updated to reflect the changes in the latest version of Garageband, The Ultimate Guide To Mixing In GarageBand is a complete learning guide, designed from the ground up to equip you with all the knowledge and know-how you'll need to produce your own professional sounding recordings.
The Only Guide You Need
At over 160 pages and made up of tutorials and step by step how tos inspired by requests from the over 30,000 subscriber strong GarageBand Guide Community, The Ultimate Guide To Mixing In GarageBand is also incredibly easy to follow and understand.
I hate complicated techno jargon and confusing, hard to follow examples.
You won't find any of that stuff here.
Every single step, example and description in the guide is in plain English - no prior music theory knowledge necessary.
It really is perfect for beginners and intermediate GarageBand users alike!
*** Updated November 2017 for GarageBand version 10.2 ***
Don’t Take My Word For It
Here's Exactly What You'll Get Inside
The Ultimate Guide To Mixing In Garageband
- Tools Of The Trade: You'll learn how to use Garageband's built in suite of effects to bring out the best in your recordings
- Cleaning Up And Editing: You'll learn how to tighten up your timing and fix major problems using Garageband's advanced editing features
- Dynamics and EQ 101: What is compression? How should I use it? How do I EQ my tracks? What's the difference between Reverb and Echo? These questions and more, answered.
- Instrument Specific Mix Recipes: You'll find four seperate instrument guides (Guitar, Bass, Vocals and Drums), each containing specific Compression, EQ, Reverb and Panning guides as well as a 'next level' section for each, where I share advanced techniques that I use in my own Garageband mixes.
- Finalizing Your Mix: You'll learn how to tell if your mix is finished and how to make sure your recordings sound fantastic - wherever you play them - expensive studio monitor speakers NOT required!
And Much More!
Still Not Sure?
No Worries. The Ultimate Guide to Mixing In Garageband comes with
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
Download The Ultimate Guide To Mixing In Garageband right now, and see it for yourself within the next 30 DAYS. If it does not live up to your expectations and you're not 100% satisfied I don't want your money, and I'll give back every penny back to you. No hassles and we can part as friends.
100% Money-Back Guaranteed.